Fresh fruit and vegetables, meat and deli items from Wally Dutton butchers, locally prepared sandwiches and coleslaw, bread from Roberts of Northwich ad Chatwins of Chester and freshly baked hot pies and savouries every day.
- Cheese delivered every Tuesday
- Fresh fish delivered every Thursday
- Home-made cakes, tray bakes and soups throughout the week
- Newspaper deliveries Monday to Saturday (Ashton Hayes only)
- Cigarettes, wine and other alcoholic beverages
- Dry cleaning/ironing (collected and returned Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Takeaway tea, coffee, hot chocolate and pot noodle
- Bespoke handmade hampers
- Christmas orders, including turkeys from Wally Dutton Butchers
- Post Office Counter
Please be aware that whilst we are regularly able to offer all of the above services, there may be occasion when we are unable to provide these services so please enquire and we will do our best to fulfil your requests.
Fresh items can usually be ordered up to 12pm the day before delivery; bread, pies, croissants and pain au chocolat can be taken away frozen. The main grocery and household goods delivery is on Thursdays and orders can be taken by Friday of the previous week.
Hamper and Christmas order forms are available from the shop or on our website.