We will explain clearly what personal data we are collecting and storing and what we do with it, as well as what we are planning to do with it. We will only collect data we need in order to carry out our business activities and will keep you fully informed.
The trust you place in us is very important, so we are committed to keeping your data safe and secure and we promise to never sell your personal data to anyone.
What personal information do we hold on you?
- First name
- Last name
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Email address
- Telephone number (home or mobile as supplied)
- Number and value of shares
- Date shares bought
- Consent to using your email address to contact you
- Consent to using your telephone number to contact you
- Consent to using your postal address to contact you
What do we do with the data?
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address is held in a password protected database
- Contact information is used only to inform you of forthcoming Annual General Meetings
Can I ask for my personal data to be deleted?
- Your data can be deleted at any time by informing us via email, post or in person at email@example.com, Ashton Hayes and Mouldsworth Community Shop, Kelsall Road, Ashton Hayes, CH3 8BH
How can I see what information you have about me?
- You can request to see the information we hold at any time via email, post or in person at firstname.lastname@example.org, Ashton Hayes and Mouldsworth Community Shop, Kelsall Road, Ashton Hayes, CH3 8BH
Do you share my data with other organisations?
- No, your personal data will be used purely for those activities referred to above, it will not, under any circumstances, be passed to any third party
How does the Community Shop collect data about me?
- Data is collected from the Buy Shares form completed by yourself
How will you communicate with me?
- If you have provided an email address you will receive email communications from email@example.com
- If you have not provided an email address we will contact you, if needed, via telephone or post
How do you keep my data safe?
- Electronic data is held in a password protected spreadsheet which is saved on a password protected desktop computer, a backup is saved to a remote drive which is kept secure when not in use
- The desktop computer is not networked but is connected to the internet via a secure, password protected router
- The desktop computer is secured with McAfee virus and threat protection as well as Malwarebytes which employs anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, anti-spyware, anti-rootkits, and malicious website protection. Real-time and scheduled scans detect, block and remove viruses, malware, ransomware and other threats
- The computers are stored in securely locked premises at all times
- If a data breach was to be detected the computer would be disconnected from the internet and deep scans would take place. Members of the community shop committee would be informed and a thorough investigation would take place. If it was felt that any personal data was compromised individuals we hold personal data on would be made aware as soon as practicable.
For more information on General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) click here
Last updated: 6th May 2018