As the threat of Coronavirus increases, we want to let you know what we are doing to continue to support our customers.
We want to reassure you all that we are taking the developing situation regarding this virus seriously and are currently maintaining measures to ensure the highest level of hygiene at the Community Shop.
We are also monitoring the continuity of supply of products from our suppliers. We will do all that we can to maintain stock levels so that all customers, particularly those who cannot easily travel further than the village, are adequately provided for.
How you can help:
- Follow the hygiene guidelines, published by the NHS, particularly in relation to hand washing and appropriate actions to contain coughs and sneezes
- If you feel poorly, please do not come to the shop; if you are in need and have no means of getting essentials, please phone the shop during opening hours and we will arrange for you to go on our list for delivery
- Remember that this shop serves the whole community – please do not stockpile from us
For further information please contact the shop:
- If you are healthy pop in and speak to a member of staff or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Telephone us on 01829 759023
We would like to acknowledge the flexibility of our selfless volunteers, who will be probably doing even more than they normally do, to ensure that the shop remains a welcoming and super clean environment, for you.